JATC Forums - 5th Year Transfer

Advice/How does it work?

Showing: 1-2 out of 2 messages

10/23/12 - 11:34 AM
Micah Kennedy
If we want to transfer back to a former contractor do we need to arrange that with them?

10/23/12 - 1:16 PM
Ralph Neidert
Yes, you need to contact them if they haven't contacted you. Once they agree to accept you, you will need to have a form filled out by them and turn it in to Kevin Burton. The forms will be passed out at night school the first week of November.

Post Reply

Back to List of Threads